- Rexburg - General Labor - Rexburg
- Rexburg, ID, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefit Package Available
Maintain sanitary conditions and appearance in the plant and keep bacteria at acceptable levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect yourself and others. Assist with team safety performance by using the SAFE Process, participation in regular safety meetings, participation in regular safety/sanitation inspections, and maintaining orderliness of work areas. Ensure proper Lock, Tag and Try of equipment.
- Protect the customer. Manage product quality by adherence to product specifications, GMP's & Sanitation Guidelines, FM prevention, HACCP and assisting with inline routine sanitation, area sanitation & tool inspection. Responsible for segregating non-conforming product.
- Performs cleaning with the use of high-pressure hoses and cleaning agents on machinery, product belts, floors, pipes and walls. Also performs dry cleaning where applicable.
- Observes all machinery for safe operations in the assigned area.
- Observe all machinery for trouble spots in assigned area.
- React positively to change.
- Demonstrate a daily commitment to the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Protect production capacity.
All employees are responsible for upholding the principles of SQF 2000.
All employees are responsible for immediately reporting any food safety, food quality or plant security issues to management for appropriate action.
Must maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity while embodying the tenets of "What We Stand For" and "The Basic Principles."
Must maintain the highest standards of data management by creating consistent, reliable data which will ensure accuracy and in turn, maximize the use of data and confidence in decision making.
Proactively manage safety by ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations and internal Company policies. Regularly complete behavior based safety observations. Ensure unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
This position is an entry-level position that is gained through the successful completion of the Pre-employment/Promotional test.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to communicate in one-on-one and small group situations to employees of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear in both an office environment and a loud environment.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally must access high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud, requiring hearing protection.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!